There's a first time for everything...

>> Sunday, October 31, 2010

...but this may have been my first and last!


I am just not a baker.  Ugh.  I'm worn out from all the cookies I mixed, cut, and iced today.  I'm sure it's therapy for some but it just stresses me out for some reason.

Elijah has just loved all things pertaining to pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns, so I wanted to make some festive cookies!  So here are my pumpkin, apple, leaf, and acorn cookies.  (I realized too late that my pumpkin's face got smeared - whoops!)

We have an overabundance of iced sugar cookies at our house right now.  I gave some away, but not enough.  Good thing I'm not a huge fan because they are pretty yummy!

I am, however, excited about making some more Moravian cookies this Thanksgiving.  I think those are well worth the trouble!


In another note... Justin and I are off to Asheboro, NC to lead the music for a Secretary's conference for three days.  It will be weird, but we're leaving Elijah behind for the grandparents to spoil and we're spoiling ourself with some time away!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP