Just Chillin'

>> Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm not sure who taught Elijah this or if it is just an innate male characteristic...decide for yourself!

Yesterday, Elijah wanted to get up on the couch (that he has not quite yet discovered how to climb for himself), so I helped him climb.  Once he was up there, he pointed for me to get him a pillow.  When I propped a pillow beside him, he then said, "More pi-yo."  And, since he had apparently appointed me as his servant for the moment, I propped a second pillow beside him.

And hardly a second later, he was totally kicked back...


By the time the third pillow was added, I didn't think my child was going to move anywhere...

But apparently he is still a toddler...it's just lasted a few seconds!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP